Saturday, February 6, 2010

I know I know

I know I know when I started this blog I told everyone who reads it that I would post once a day if not once a week. Well this has been a ruff week on me. I guess I should start out with last weekend. Saturday Jon and I went to Effingham to a wedding. We had a blast!!!!! We stayed up there till about noon on Sunday. Came home and took a nap. I have been hurting all week really bad calling the lawyer everyday twice a day. trying to get something done. Well nothing is happening. So I guess I will just have to be in pain for a while longer.


It snowed about a inch yesterday and so Miss Shelby is stuck inside becasue she has a snot nose and a slight caugh. So she is wound tight. Jon is somewhere not sure where but he'll be home for lunch in a few hours.

I know I am kinda rambling with this post not really sticking to one topic and for that I appoligze.

Well I think that is all for now maybe I will find a topic that I can stick with later.

Here is a pic I took last week of Jon and Shelby Naping.
Thought I would share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment