Tuesday, December 20, 2011

trying this again

I am in shock at all of the comments that I received on my last post thank you all so much. I am going to try to get better at this blogging thing. The Dr released me to go back to work in November with no restrictions. I went back to see him on the 10Th of December and told him I was having some issues, so he gave me lifetime restrictions. I am now looking at going to school in January. Oh before I get to ahead of my self on December 3rd I was on my way home from work (delivering pizzas) and a drunk lady ran a stop sign and I hit her. I have a broken leg, ankle, and a few bones in my foot. I am in a pretty pink cast. I am not letting this set back get me down. Looking at it as just another bump in the road.

Shelby is doing amazing in school! It's so hard to believe that she is half way done with Kindergarten. Listening to her read is so cool.
Well that is all for today Love you all thank you so much for following my blog!!!

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment