Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blogs

Ok I am looking for good blogs to read and keep up with. I have a few on my list now. They are
www.Thepioneerwoman.com
www.momtomy6pack.blogspot.com
www.Dhartsock.wordpress.com
www.kimmcgrarey.blogspot.com
www.darlabrown.blogspot.com
www.mcgilla.wordpress.com
www.kellouegs.wordpress.com
www.thesarahfactors.blogspot.com
www.theonleyfamilyonline.com
www.meganandkaydenrowden.blogspot.com
www.chedger.blogspot.com

In no order. I am looking for somemore mommy blogs I have been on the CNN website and serched the best mommy blogs of 2009 but the only one that applealed to me I already read that that was www.thepioneerwoman.com . So if anyone who happens to come across this has a good blog for me to read I would really be happy!




WOW two post in one day holy crap I must be on a roll.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Bree Ann! Thanks for the sweet note while I was in the hospital! Here are a couple other blogs I like:

    www.bigmama.com
    www.boomama.com

    I've got a HUGE list of them that I've gradually found, but these are two good ones to start with. Let me know if you want more!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete